condition: like new cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 200 paint color: orange size: full-size title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Custom Orange mint condition 3 on the floor Bronco.
No rust, straight frame and completely restored. This Bronco has been appraised at $49,000 and is registered as a Classic car.
- New paint
- Custom front and rear seats (3 seatbelts in the rear, perfect for family cruising)
- Rhino lining
- 200 miles on new engine. One of the cleanest I have seen (Mostly Edelbrock)
- HEI distributor
- Cen-Tech wiring harness
- New windshield
- 3 week old dual dynomax, flowmaster 50 series exhaust
- New tie rods on right and left side
- New stereo with Bluetooth capability
- Anti-rattle kit
- 6 point roll cage
- New power brakes (98% left)
- New bushings and shift levers (very smooth shifting unlike a lot of Broncos).
This Bronco is show quality and ready to turn heads while you are driving.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers