- Merchant Cash Advance
- Business Loans (Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly and monthly payments available)
- Lines Of Credit
- Inventory Loans (Loans against Inventory)
- SBA Loans
- A/R Factoring
- Equipment Financing
- Must be in business for 6 months
- Cannot have more than 3 open positions
- Must be doing at least $10,000 a month in gross revenue
- Cannot be in open BK
- Cannot have credit score below 500
Initial Submission Documents:
4 most recent months of business bank statements
4 most recent months of credit card processing statements (if applicable)
Signed and dated Application (yours or ours)
If requesting over 100k, we will need the YTD P&L and Balance Sheet and the previous years Tax returns
***This is the initial paperwork to get started, there may be additional requests.
Mega Loans $10 Million to $2 Billion
To send your Executive Summary and 5 Year Business Plan Funding, & completed NDA Consulting Agreement EMAIL email@example.com or call 815.517.6182
Mega Mega loans
- Home of the Super
- Mega Loans
- 100% LTV on ALL
- From $10M - $2
Billion & Up!
- 1% - 2% Down required
- No Credit Checks
- US &
- Start ups ok
- Real Estate
- Non Real Estate Rehab
- Oil & gas Piplines
- Green Energy projects
- Acquisitions, --
- Development or
- Rehab and more
- Loan done in 100 to 120 days after your
- All points 5 to 7 in loan
- No credit check
- No personal guarantee
- No asset verification
- 4% to 9% rates
- 1% - 2% down,
- loan for any purpose any industry
- Executive Summary must be in our format
- 3 Family Offices finding Loans
- Funding must be viable Projects 5 year business plans included in your request
-Thank you for your inquiry into funding for your multiple projects. We have 3 Family Offices with Billionaires who fund our Projects. Our Investors all require the following questions be answered in the body of the Executive Summary which becomes an overview of your Project so they can all get a clear perspective of the projects main accomplishments. You have already written the narrative so normally cutting and pasting and slight additions completes the task.
I need an Executive Summary which is an encompassing overview of your Project for the Investors to understand why they should invest in your Business Plan. You can use as much space, charts diagrams, pages, etc. with the following questions.
In the Executive Summary within the body of the submission as an attachment, please provide the following answers and response for our Investor. You can embellish in detail in the 5 Year Plan the details of the project.
1. First and last name of the main Principal involved:
2. Address of where the project is located:
3. Address of where the Principal is located:
4. The exact funding amount requested, including desired structure (debt, debt /equity, and percentages), also include equity invested, or available, from principals:
5. Brief summary of project highlights, # of units, square footage, product mix, with the total of construction jobs and most importantly sustainable jobs after construction is completed (Please limit to 5 sentences or less): Attach to the email an Executive Summary or Brief on the project. The executive summary should include the following, as a guideline (there is NO required format, only focused on pertinent and relevant information)
1. Project overview
2. Principals and advisory, with appropriate organizational structure and management overview
3. Funding requirements, and use of funds
4. Market, product, or service overview, including critical timeline related information, as well as milestones (past and future)
5. Competitive advantages and challenges
6. Financial information pertaining to the project, including historical financials (if available) and 3-5 year proforma included.
7. Exit Strategy (if defined) *PLEASE NOTE: Within the summary there should be clear communication of what the necessary capital raise is (see #3). Once the executive summary is reviewed and gains initial acceptance (for further review, NOT A COMMITMENT TO FUND), a conference call will be scheduled to review the entire process. From there you can decide if you want to choose to move forward.
Again, a formated Executive Summary, a 5 year plan, NDA Agreement contract signed is needed to proceed.
We take over where your banks stop. We never close.
If phone is busy please text me, email me or leave a message. I will return all phone calls.
Gregory G. Baron
Office 815 517 6182
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers