Who we are
We are an IT firm in downtown Toronto that has been serving clients for over 30 years. Located in the heart of the Financial District, we have the unique ability to serve our clients right away, when they need us most.
Who you are
We are looking for a proactive marketer with a knack for flawless execution and a passion for strategy. The ideal candidate will be a business oriented self-starter that can't help but think of new ideas and fresh approaches to existing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop project briefs based on quarterly Sales and Marketing plans, with approval of Marketing Consultant
• Brief freelance creative teams on projects and ensuring all work is delivered to brief, and on time
• Facilitate execution of all initiatives outlined in approved marketing plans
• Facilitate creative development and production of all collateral by working with Marketing Consultant, Creative Freelancers, and external vendors
• Work with Business Development Manager for approval on content marketing
• Train sales team on quarterly marketing initiatives
• Maintain website content and blog
• Manage creation and deployment of monthly newsletters
• Collaborate with PR company based on action items identified during monthly check-ins
• College diploma or University degree in Marketing or a related field
• Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills
• Minimum 1-2 years marketing experience
• Demonstrated experience in content marketing
• Outstanding work ethic and organizational abilities
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Google AdWords and MailChimp
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Please note, this job requires at least one year of related Marketing experience. Candidates without this will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities